CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR CELEBRATION IN MOROCCO :
There are many options offered by Grand Morocco, for ‘freedom-of-choice’ touring in the legendary and beautifully exotic Morocco, during Christmas and New Year holidays. Grand Morocco exciting range of holiday packages, for this festive time, will extend from Marrakech to Casablanca to Rabat to the ancient cities of Fes, Meknes and the blue pearl of Chefchaouen. Travel over the picturesque Atlas Mountain range to the wondrous Sahara Desert and much more, if desired. Grand Morocco festive season tours are designed to provide the holiday-maker with a sensational, new and different ‘escape’ holiday in Morocco each year at this festive, Christmas and New Year season – the perfect ‘get-away’ holiday.
It is time to appreciate the sights, sounds and aromas of the ancient Medinas and the exquisitely colorful souks in the enchanting major cities. Visit the Ksar Ait Benhhadou and here, contemplate the Ksar’s role as a back-drop for many famous international movies such as Gladiator, Game of thrones, Kingdom of heaven… to mention just a few, wonder at the stellar overnight stay in the Sahara Desert; indulge in a relaxed sun-soaked visit to the Atlantic coast in Essaouira and coast line beyond.
THE MAIN HIGHLIGHTS OF YOUR CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR TOUR ARE :
- Visit the illustrious cities of Tangier, Fez, Marrakech, Rabat, Meknes & the blue city of Chefchaouen.
- Explore the authentic Unesco Kasbahs & Berber mud villages.
- Enjoy the Moroccan pretty beaches and the warm hearts of Moroccans.
- Experience the glistening dunes of the Sahara terrain.
- Spend a celestial overnight in a Sahara desert camp.
- Experience a camel trek and dune buggies in the dunes.
- Discover the local culture, heritage diversity & the Moroccan rich history.
- Live with locals & Feel the Hospitability of Morocco.
- Contact with nomads and share traditions & experiences.
Come and join us !! Grand Morocco will help you put together a ”once in a lifetime” Morocco tour and holiday with a big New Year party to explore the delights of Morocco.